"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): White out

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

White out

Today... worn to teach the kids about just a few of the over 4,000 types of beans available! We made hummus and red lentil dahl. Woo!
7-25-12 White out
Necklaces - smaller one is thrifted, larger one my mom found at a garage sale
Dress - c/o Sugarlips
Belt - thrifted
Sandals - thrifted Nine West

necklaces detail

Last night Nate and I went to see Moonrise Kingdom. He's had a gift card to a movie theater from his boss forever and we were waiting until there was something we actually wanted to see. It was super cute and visually stunning (duh, it's Wes Anderson.) It also made me wanna dig out my vintage boy scout shirts (and hopefully I can once it stops being 95 degrees and insanely humid.)
8-21-09 The last boy scout?1-20-10 Den mother

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails