"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Giraffes and doilies

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Giraffes and doilies

Monday... worn to meet my new summer school kids then hang out with my special needs buddy. Later Nate came over and we went for a midnight swim in my pool (ok, actually it was only 10:30pm)
7-30-12 Giraffes
Giraffe scarf - thrifted vintage
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Sandals - Sketchers

Somehow I have two vintage scarves with giraffes on them... they are my favorite animal so I guess I'll allow it.
giraffe scarf


And today... more summer school, more hanging out with my special needs buddy. Mondays and Tuesdays are really loooong days. 
7-31-12 All American
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted, doilies added by me
Sandals - thrifted Candies

vintage doily detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails