"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Forgot the white

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Forgot the white

Worn yesterday for the 4th of July, to...
   -go to my pool all morning, as it's free, unlike turning on the a/c.
   -go to Medicine Lake for some boating, swimming, and clinging for dear life to a tube while being whipped around behind a boat going 35mph.
   -bbq and eat my weight in corn on the cob.
   -skip the fireworks and watch A League of their Own with Nate instead.
Hair scarf - thrifted vintage
Bikini - J.Crew
Tank - Old Navy
Skirt - Target
Sandals - thrifted Dr. Scholl's 


The all-important and all-American, classic Ray Bans... don't go boating without them. I've had these FOREVER and I will cry if I ever lose them!


Here's today... worn to putz around the house, whine about how much my arms hurt from tubing yesterday, and go meet up with my friend in town from Colorado one last time!
Blouse - thrifted vintage
Bangles - thrifted, garage sales, flea markets, etc
Shorts - thrifted Chip & Pepper
Wedges - Nine West


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails