"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): MonTueWed

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MonTueWed

Ok, now that summer school has started, I'll try to get back in the habit of daily blogging. It's a bit hard though because the class I'm co-teaching this summer is all about local food, farming, seeds, plants, etc. So I've gotta dress to visit farms and dig in the dirt and cook fresh local foods with the kids. It's awesome though!

Monday... worn to the first day of summer school, hang out with my special needs buddy, then watch the Home Run Derby with Nate!
Glasses - Prada 
Blouse - thrifted newstock Target
Shorts - thrifted
Wedges - Steven by Steve Madden

Tuesday... worn to work, hang out with my special needs buddy, make a million tacos, then watch the boooooring All Star Game.
Shirt - FutureLint
Bangle - thrifted
Belt (worn as bracelet) - thrifted
Skirt - American Apparel
Wedges - Nine West

Wednesday... worn to work, a Lasik one year check-up, and to screenprint new shirts all night.
Necklace - thrifted
Blouse - JC Penney clearance
Bangles - thrifted, flea markets, garage sales
Jean shorts - thrifted Chip & Pepper
Sandals - Liz Claiborne

Over the weekend I went camping with Nate and his extended family, the highlights for me were watching Nate sing for his #1 fan, Riley (who is 20 months old) and when Nate's uncle threw a huge old stump that was carved in the shape of an owl on the campfire. It must have burned for about 5 hours.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails