"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Weddings are my life

Monday, July 30, 2012

Weddings are my life

Friday night Nate and I hung out with a few friends. Our friends, Mel and Jake, are getting married this Saturday so we hung out with Mel for her final weekend "of freedom." It's a stupid expression, I know.

Speaking of stupid expressions, we apparently enjoy making stupid faces in all our photos... or at least I do.
me and natenate and i

Then on Saturday night, another wedding for the photo booth... this one was fun because I ran into one of my favorite members from the golf club where I worked for nine years! He's in his 80s and I didn't think I'd ever see him again! He immediately recognized me and came over to talk to me and gave me a hug. His family didn't know he already knew me and was watching him talk to me. They came over later and were like, "We were watching grandpa and thought, 'Wow, he's really chatting up the photo booth girl!'  and then he hugged you and we were like, 'Wow, now he's getting handsy with the photo booth girl.'" It was really neat to see him again!

7-28-12 Photo booth style files (43)

Dress - vintage via Hilho Studio
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Target

I also made some pickles because the garden is full of waaaaaaaaay too many cucumbers...
garden pickles

And a bunch of the tiny tomatoes are finally getting ripe...
garden
Otherwise, I spent most of the weekend balls-deep in the Olympics. I get mildly obsessed with them every time. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails