"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Oh joy. I'm a grown up.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh joy. I'm a grown up.

Fur collar - thrifted vintage
Dress -  thrifted Joy Gordon (shortened by me - previously worn 1,2,3)
Belt - off a Target dress
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Bakers

I am feeling overwhelmed today... Yesterday I got home from work and had some lofty goals about starting spring cleaning and you know how sometimes things have to get worse before they get better? Well that happened. My kitchen turned into a disaster when I started reorganizing and going through drawers and it's all pretty good now, but I had like 10 other things on my list I wanted to get accomplished last night. The only thing stopping me from losing my mind over my "to-do list" is knowing I have Friday off work so I'll be able to finish the list then. Sometimes, being an adult sucks. And I try to keep up on little things (like wiping the coffee I spill on the counter every. single. morning. And rinsing the toothpaste out of the sink twice a day.) But seriously... how does the kitchen floor get so dirty in a week? How is there so much dust on everything in a week? Who used all these dishes? I have a small condo and it's overwhelming to keep it orderly and clean... I can't even imagine once I have a whole house! Waah, waah. First world probs, I know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails