"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Peach fuzz

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peach fuzz

Jacket - thrifted Wax Jeans
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Pin - vintage via estate sale
Tights - Target
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese


It's supposed to get up to 55 degrees today and I'm super excited! I'm sooooo ready for spring. While this winter has been insanely mild, it still prevented me from doing a lot of things I love (like biking to work and drinking on patios). I'm so ready for spring break (only 24 more days!), for baseball (only 30 more days!), for my pool to open (only 80 more days! - ok, getting waaaay ahead of myself with that one.) Regardless, I need a few springy, sunny days right about now to get me through the final drag of winter, and for once I think the weather is going to cooperate. Hooray!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails