"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sorry, Muppets

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sorry, Muppets

I suspect this fluffy vintage cardigan was made out of an old Muppet...  it actually looks like Rosita fur, but she's not an old enough character... can you tell I worked with special needs kids forever? Totally up on my Sesame Street.

Cardigan - thrifted vintage Premier Fluff
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Tights - Target
Heels - MIA


I will try to take some coat photos now that I'm not wearing the same winter coat all the time...
Jacket -  vintage via www.goodwiu.etsy.com

Speaking of crazy muppet things, I watched "Willow" with Nate last night and it had all sorts of crazy trolls and fairies and whatnot. He was all shocked that I hadn't seen it before. Guess I just missed out on that bit of '80s insanity, but I totally loved it. So ridiculous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails