"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Purple people

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Purple people

Cardigan - Old Navy
Tank - thrifted Fruit of the Loom, that someone had tie-dyed
Skirt - Target
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Melissa

Annoyed that you can't see my purple shoes in the above photo...

So because of the crazy sun-flare things, there's a chance we could see the Northern Lights here in MN. Unfortunately it's a full moon and there's lots of light pollution near the city, so the chances are slim. I'll still get up at 3am and check though. I'm not really a "bucket list" sort of person, especially since I've been so fortunate in all the things I've already seen and done in my life. But I sure would like to see the Northern Lights once. And the pyramids. That's it. I've got the day off tomorrow because of conferences so woo-hoo! To-do list, here I come! I might even venture to the Mall of America to see if there's any Marni for H&M still there. I've never been in an H&M before. I have no interest in it, but for a chance at those Marni circles... I'm there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails