"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Big stripes, little dots

Friday, March 2, 2012

Big stripes, little dots

Dudes, I am such an old lady. I went to bed at 9:00 last night (granted, Nate and I had stayed up too late the night before, being ridiculous about Leap Day.) I haven't been to bed before 11pm in forever! I woke up at like 3am, convinced that I was late for work, but no, still got to sleep 3 more hours. It was goooooooood.

Cardigan - Paul Frank
Watch - Billabong
Dress - thrifted My Michelle (shortened by about 18 inches)
Tights - Target
Shoes - Michael Kors

The back of the cardigan:

I found this cardigan at a crazy outlet store (Opitz, for you locals) a few years ago. I had no idea Paul Frank made anything but those monkey t-shirts. And it was $2. Whoop! Have a fabu weekend, internet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails