"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Fruit loops

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fruit loops

Sorry to disappear for a few days, but I just needed to. The good news is everything is still going as well as can be expected with my brother. He had his third and final surgery on Friday, where they put a rod in his back. The doctor said it's a miracle he didn't damage his spinal cord when he broke a vertebrae all the way through. He's got a tough road to recovery ahead and he'll be using a walker for a while, but he is still very lucky! And he should be getting to go home today! Modern medicine is crazy, three major surgeries in five days and he's ready to go home only three days later.

Now that it's spring and the beginning of "wedding season," I'll start working at the photo booth more. I've worn this dress to work a lot, but I think it's my favorite dress I own and I love that I get to wear it more than just once in a while! Saturday night:

 Dress - Gryphon
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - DSW (no brand on shoe)


Today:
 Sweater - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Necklaces - three are thrifted, one from Kohl's
Pants - thrifted Banana Republic, altered from flares by me
Shoes - Baker's

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails