"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Spring-a-ling

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring-a-ling

Thanks so much for all the support, good vibes, and prayers for my brother. I almost didn't want to mention it and be all "woe is me" on the blog, but it's pretty much consumed my mind and something that will be a pretty defining event in his life, I imagine. So I felt like I should write about it so I don't forget the trying times, as well as the good. I'll throw some updates in as I know them. Right now it's a lot of waiting. Waiting for answers about if and when he needs different surgeries, etc. We do know for sure he's having his right leg pinned and plated back together this morning at 11:00. So at least there's some progress that's going to happen and my mom says he seems like himself, making jokes and things, which is a good sign for the brain injury.

On a happier note, it's the first day of spring, we got our first cool thunderstorm of the year last night, and I'm rocking a sleeveless top for the first time this year. Whoo, spring! In full force!
Blouse - Romeo & Juliet Couture
Watch - thrifted Star Trek
Skirt - thrifted Esprit
Wedges - Charles David


Knife pleats, stripes, and Star Trek, these are a few of my favorite things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails