"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): It's all in the socks

Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's all in the socks

For some reason, after I dress up a bit one day, I feel the need to rebel and get casual after that... I really like the bright pink socks with the light peach and mustard today... The socks totally make the outfit, yes?
11-3-11 It's all in the socks
Glasses- thrifted, lenses replaced
Cardigan - hand-me-down from my friend Megan, 6 years ago
Oxford - Isabella Sinclair
Jeans - GAP
Socks - Target
Shoes - vintage via eBay (no brand)

Also I feel like this outfit would look awesome on someone with long legs because it's difficult for a shortie like me to break up my leg with cropped pants and socks and shoes, without looking even shorter than I am... I know, I can't complain about my legs, but I often find myself seeing outfits and loving them and then actually looking at the outfit for what it is and I realize I don't actually like the outfit, the girl wearing it is just exceptionally pretty with ridiculously long, thin legs... and that is what I'm responding to, not the actual combination of clothing. I do it all the time. It's annoying. I have to really look at things and think about why I like them before I "pin" them or stick them in my inspiration folder or it would all just be J.Crew models in boring outfits, with cute glasses and long legs. Ahhh, the grass is always greener, but I'll keep my shortie legs, thank you very much, because as I've said before, as long as my legs work, I won't complain. Um, random tangent much? Sorry!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails