"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): It's Friday, Friday

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Friday, Friday

Ok, not really but I don't have to work the rest of the week, so it's my Friday!
11-22-11 It's Friday, Friday
Necklace - thrifted
Cardigan - Old Navy
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Pants - Express (like 10 yrs ago)
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target


My parents and little brother are coming up for Thanksgiving, so I'll be spending all day Thursday cooking. My sister still isn't allowed to do much after her c-section, and the rest of the fam will be driving six hours to get up here, so that leaves me to make the dinner! Which I'm fine with, I like cooking and making a turkey is about the easiest thing on Earth. Stuffing, veggies, mashed potatoes - all easy as pie. Actually, my sister is allowed to make the pie. So I'm excited to see the fam, eat too much, watch some football and most importantly snuggle the Henrik all day:
 He's just the cutest baby ever, no big deal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails