"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (27) and daytime pearls

Monday, November 14, 2011

Photo booth (27) and daytime pearls

Friday night, I had to go right from my school job to work a wedding for the photo booth. I love that every wedding is different, but this one was VERY different. It was a same-sex marriage, a Scottish wedding (all the men were in kilts!) and one of the grooms as well as about 50% of the guests were deaf... which I was a bit worried about but there were lots of interpreters and it all worked out fine! Plus, it wound up being really fun! Still, working from 8am to midnight = not ideal.
11-11-11 Photo booth style files (27)
Cardigan - thrifted vintage
Dress - Rodarte for Target
Tights - Target
Boots - Diba

Today...
11-14-11 Daytime pearls
Pearls - garage sale
Oxford - thrifted J. Crew
Sweater vest - thrifted (no tags)
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Seychelles


I'm excited for the Viking vs. Packers game tonight, even though I'm pretty sure the Vikings will get their asses kicked. Nate and I are going to go watch the game redneck style at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill... can't beat the huge beers and huge TVs...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails