"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I wish...

Friday, November 11, 2011

I wish...

It's 11/11... time to make a wish. Actually, no. You already know my wish. It's the same as Skee-Lo's... I wish I was a little bit taller. I was I was a baller... I wish this awesome sweater didn't give off Christmas vibes, even though it's just a red sweater with bows on it and not really Christmasy at all but still... wait, those aren't the lyrics?
11-11-11 I wish...
Sweater - thrifted Cherokee
Skirt - vintage via www.stephaniegeisler.etsy.com
Tights - Target
Shoes - thrifted Joan Helpern Signature Collection



Busy weekend... I have to work the photo booth tonight = boo. But, at least it's at a Russian Vodka Bar, so at least it will be an interesting wedding!  Tomorrow, being November 12, means I will engage in my yearly Back to the Future marathon. Nate is pretty excited about it, but probably also thinks I'm a weirdo for doing it on that particular date every year... what can I say? I LOVE Back to the Future. Also, my grandparents from Chicago are coming up for a quick visit to see baby Henrik, so that will be the rest of the weekend! Haaaaaaaaaave a good one and I hope all your 11/11/11 at 11:11 wishes come true!

P.S. Yay! I'm back to dressing like a hot dog! It's been a while!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails