"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Neon & neutral

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Neon & neutral

I was planning to wear this sweater on Sunday, but then I remembered I was going to visit my three week old nephew, Henrik and didn't want to compromise his retinas. Seriously. Who knows what will happen if you wear this sweater near a baby?
11-10-11 Neon & neutral
Sweater - thrifted vintage Devon Original
Brooches - garage sale, thrifted
Skirt - vintage via www.pangs.etsy.com
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Heels - Bakers

I don't really think of myself as a huge fan of neon, but looking over past outfits, I've certainly got a few neon items in the closet. They are hard to photograph properly though, either I look totally blown out or I have to tone down the colors to make me look normal and it takes away some of the brightness of the neon. Eh, oh well. I assure you that all these things will blind you in person.

5-20-11 Navy & Neon1-22-09 Technicolor
9-12-11 Hot day, hot pink6-22-09 Bring on the a/c
6-23-09 I'm a walking highlighter10-19-09 Aqua
11-3-10 O HAI Alexa Chung3-31-11 Spring breakout
7-12-11 Lellow.4-28-11 Bright ideas
9-23-11 J. Crew vibes4-29-11 What is with me and orange lately?

I guess being born in 1981 means I'll always love the fluorescent. Next let's bring back Hyper Color (no, actually that was always a bad idea.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails