"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Checkerboard

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Checkerboard

Sorry for the brief absence, I had yesterday off work!  So I spent the day catching up on some extra work stuff I do for the photo booth and then made potato leek soup! Now that it's officially cold here and there is snow in the forecast, soup is my favorite thing on Earth. I love making it and chopping all the veggies. I love eating it and freezing some for later. Seriously, I think I'll make a different kind tonight and maybe one tomorrow too! Any suggestions/links for particularly awesome soup recipes?
11-8-11 Checkerboard
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf club
Sweater - Old Navy (10 yrs ago)
Skirt - Free People
Boots - Seychelles


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails