"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Pink pumpkin

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pink pumpkin

I'm apparently on some sort of a pants bender lately... I think it's just because I'm trying to adjust to it finally getting cold here.
11-28-11 Pink pumpkin
Cardigan - thrifted It's Pure Gould
T-shirt - Target
Wool pants - thrifted
Shoes - Bongo


I had an excellent five day weekend! Thanksgiving went great, I spent all day Friday screenprinting, Saturday I took my first trip to a spa (first massage! first eyebrow waxing! first facial!) then Saturday night Nate came back to town and went to dinner with my family, and Sunday was my nephew, Henrik's baptism. Since Henrik was born I've seen more of my parents than ever (well, since I went off to college at 17). It's pretty nice seeing them more than two or three times a year (it's a 6 hour drive each way, so that's why it's difficult for us to see each other for just a weekend, especially in the snowy winter)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails