"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Lovey

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lovey

IDK why I felt the need to dress like Thurston Howell today... (actually, he would never wear this scarf, so I guess I can get away with it.)
11-15-11 Lovey
Circle scarf - crocheted by me
Striped oxford - thrifted Melrose Silk Studios
Wool blazer - thrifted Cheryl Tiegs
Pants - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes - thrifted Joan Helpern Signature Collection

I am feeling overwhelmed today... I take on a lot, I know I do, but I like to be busy and I like everything I do... but sometimes, between my full-time job, the photo booth, my disabled buddy, and my etsy shop... I get a bit stressed. And it's usually around this time of year, until Christmas. Plus I have a local t-shirt thing coming up that I'm trying to prepare for and it's overwhelming, but will be worth it. I hope. Ok, that is enough venting from me. Clearly I could fix the problem by quitting one of these things, but like I said, I like them all and don't want to. So I'm done bitching. I just needed a minute to spaz out about how there is never enough time to do all the things I want to do. Ugh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails