"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Severe

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Severe

I feel like between the glasses and the red lip, I look kinda severe today...  like I could severely fly off the handle at any moment. But I also look pretty artsy-fartsy today. So basically this look is "Don't criticize my art or I will brandish the X-Acto knife concealed in my hair at you." Isn't that a nice little story to sum up this look?
11-9-11 Severe
Glasses - thrifted, lenses replaced
Necklace - thrifted
Cardigan - Old Navy
Dress - thrifted Moda Int'l
Socks - Target?
Boots - Rockport


Regardless, this dress rocks my socks (ha! literally today!) but I wish the top of it was shaped differently... it's too risque to wear without a buttoned up cardigan or a top underneath...
11-24-09 Spade w/ coat4-21-10 Twinkies7-1-11 Circles and Hexagons

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails