"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Snowball

Friday, April 12, 2013

Snowball

Whelp, looks like I'm going to the world's coldest baseball game tonight... actually, I'm excited! It's our first game of the year and it carries on Nate and my tradition of shitty Twins games... for our first date, we were supposed to meet up and watch the Twins on TV at a local bar. The game was rained out so we just hung out and talked instead. Our first game that we went to together at the stadium, the tornado sirens went off and it hailed like crazy so there was a loooooong rain delay in the game. We're unlucky with the Twins, I guess.

IMG_0835
Hair scarf - thrifted vintage
Glasses - Prada
Oxford - F. by Faconnable (inherited from aunt)
T-shirt - thrifted vintage Twins
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Madeline

 Also, this happened...
IMG_0819
IMG_0816

Like the old adage says, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you 7 inches of snow on April 11, make a T-Rex." Nate and I went and saw Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D on Sunday, so maybe that's why he made a dinosaur? IDK... He's a strange one, this boyfriend of mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails