"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Spring plaid

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring plaid

Yess, I'm pretending it's spring and busting out my Rodney Dangerfield-esque plaid blazer...
4-15-13
Jacket - thrifted vintage little girls Gant
T-shirt - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - BC Footwear

Ah yes, a lovely spring baseball game... no, really it was 32 degrees and snowed about half the game. Plus the Twins got their ass kicked. It was still fun though, I swear!
1

We figured as long as there was snow, we'd take the opportunity to strike out Rod Carew with a snowball...
4

Otherwise, we had a pretty lazy weekend, which was just what I needed. My friend Megan made us gumbo for dinner on Saturday and on Sunday we rented Argo and refused to move from the couch. It was awesome. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails