"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Like a chubby little Barbie

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Like a chubby little Barbie

ETA: Thanks to reader Rebs for pointing out my title... I didn't intend to call myself chubby, FYI. It's more about the insane proportions of a Barbie, being the tallest, thinnest woman ever with the world's largest rack... carry on!

I don't even know who I am anymore... how am I wearing both hot pink and lavender? I guess this snowstorm is making me attempt to dress springy in any way I can (under my beanie, wool coat, and boots of course.) Yes, we're getting a shit-ton of snow and it is thundering and lightning while it does it - which is creepy and unnatural and clearly MN has angered someone or something.

4-11-13
Hair scarf - thrifted vintage
Oxford - thrifted Ann Taylor
Necklace - vintage via flea market
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

Crazy awesome felt necklace:
IMG_0809


Hair scarf with the cutest pattern in the world: 
vintage hair scarf

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails