"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Breton swan

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breton swan

Yesterday Nate came over and I made pizza from scratch and we caught up on a bunch of tv shows. I've been too busy waitressing to watch anything lately! And with the return of waitressing, comes the return of waitressing nightmares. I haven't had any in a few years but now they're back.

Honestly, it's stupid. Do I have nightmares about my real job where kids crack their heads open or have severe allergic reactions or staff members have heart attacks? No. I have nightmares about having too many tables and they're speaking a jibberish language I don't understand. Lives on the line vs. dinner on the line. So silly.

4-18-13
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Sweater - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Heels - Seychelles

Oh swan sweater from the '80s... you're always a good time.
pink swan sweater detail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails