"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT

IMG_0795
Dress - thrifted vintage Samuel Parnes
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

The shit is kinda hitting the fan over here. With waitressing 5 out of the last 6 days, refinancing my mortgage (which was going swimmingly and gonna save me some $$ and then all of a sudden my broker dropped a bomb on me, which she admits is her fault but she also may not be able to fix it) so I spent all of last night crying (after I was done waitressing of course), then had a rage workout session and today I woke up with a puffy eye. Some insane shit at my "real job" has happened (nothing at all that is my fault - in fact I got an awesome performance review from my boss that basically guarantees my job as long as I want it and I will hopefully be getting a raise next year as a result!) Ugh, so as always, things could be worse. I'm still fine. I'm just having a spaz attack and being an emotional mess right now. But! If I can get through waitressing tonight, work tomorrow, my special needs client tomorrow night, screenprinting a few shirts, and then work on Friday... I should have 2 glorious days off before I do it all over again. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails