"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Fisherman

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fisherman

Today... it is raining, which will turn to sleet, which will turn to snow. For the next SEVERAL DAYS. SNOW. Booooooo! Especially because Nate and I are supposed to go to a Twins game on Friday. He bought us P.I.M.P. seats as a surprise gift for Valentine's Day. I hope they don't cancel it! 

4-9-13 Fisherman
Sweater - hand knit in Ireland, from my dad
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Heels - Miss Me

My dad bought me this sweater when he went to Ireland for business when I was probably 16. It's been in my repair pile forever, because a small part of the waistline started to unravel. I finally took the 5 minutes to fix it (geez I am really good at procrastinating). I'm a fan of big bulky sweaters, because, hey, this is Minnesota. Sweater country. But I realize I probably shouldn't wear them. I'm kinda busty so they just make me look even bigger on top, but I don't care. Big fisherman sweaters for all! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails