"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Blue skies

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blue skies

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love this shirt. Elly May Clampett-esque or not. I'm also pretending that it's not supposed to snow again and wearing sandals today. One of the advantages of access to the skyways - it's always sandal weather in the skyways! I waitressed last night after work, so I've got nothing exciting to report. I flushed some water lines in preparation for the outside deck bar to open. Woo! And ate a cheeseburger. Woo again! 

4-17-13 Blue skies
Oxford - thrifted vintage Wrangler
Jeans - Target
Sandals - Franco Sarto

I wore this shirt when I was visiting my parents over spring break and Henrik was really trying to pull the ladybugs off the collar. Obvi, he failed.
vintage embroidered Wrangler shirt
vintage Wrangler embroidered shirt back

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails