"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Two years

Friday, April 26, 2013

Two years

Ahh! It's been two years since my first date with Nate. Aaaaand of course there's a huge event happening at the country club so I couldn't get tonight off. Eh, no biggie, we're not exactly romantics anyway. We're going out to dinner with some friends tomorrow night, so I guess we can count that as our anniversary celebration. And tomorrow morning we're gonna true my bike wheel! Woooooo! The couple that repairs bikes together, stays together. Or something.

4-26-13
Jacket - thrifted vintage Berman's
Necklace - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - thrifted vintage aileen
Shoes - Franco Sarto


Nate and I

natenmeNate and I, New Year's Eve 2012-13

Nate and I, on my birthday

100_15042012!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails