"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Navy, baby

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Navy, baby

12-6-11 Navy, baby
Oxford - thrifted vintage Juster Woman
Necklace - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted little girls Cherokee
Tights - Target?
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese


Today is one of those days when I look around at all the other people, bundled up in their parkas and long underwear under their pants and I'm like, "Man, I am such a fashion blogger." It's 15 degrees outside and snowing and I'm rocking tights and heels (though I did wear boots for my long walk to the bus stop... gotta protect the suede shoes!) But, I think I'd be doing it regardless. It's like they say, "You can take the girl out of the blog, but you can't take the blog out of the girl." Ok, no one says that, but it's true! Besides, I'm Norwegian. I don't get cold (well, until it inevitably hits -20 here, then I will whine like everyone else.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails