"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Feliz Navidad

Friday, December 16, 2011

Feliz Navidad

I thrifted this very summery dress a few weeks ago and decided to just wear it anyway and try to winterize it a bit! I feel like I should be singing "Feliz Navidad" in this dress!
12-16-11 Feliz Navidad
Cardigan - thrifted Target sample
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Belt - thrifted
Tights - Target
Heels - Tracy Reese


I've got a half-day at work today and then I have SEVENTEEN days off! Wahoo! Which is good, because I still have to buy quite a few Christmas presents and I've been putting it off until next week. I hate crowds and I figure it will be less busy everywhere if I can go during the day while everyone else is still at work. My posting will probably be sporadic for the next two weeks as I go to do Christmas with Nate's family in Marshall, MN and my family in Wisconsin and Illinois. But I'll pop in from time to time and finally update some vintage stuff on my etsy. Have a fabulous winter break dudes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails