"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Random pairings

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random pairings

For some reason I felt the need to match my collar to my shoes and my bracelet to my socks today...
12-8-11 Random pairings
Glasses - Prada
Fur collar - thrifted vintage
Oxford - thrifted little boys Cherokee
Bracelet - vintage necklace from flea market
Jeans - Gap
Socks - Target
Shoes - Bakers

Actually, this isn't a bracelet, it's a vintage necklace I got at a little flea market in WI for $2 last summer!


Yay! I'm excited! I'm taking my special needs buddy, Daniel to the Holidazzle Parade tonight! We go every year and it always kicks my Grinch butt into Christmas mode. The whole parade is really pretty because everything is made of Christmas lights. But Daniel doesn't care about that part. He just cares about the end when SANTA comes on his big light up sleigh. It's adorable!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails