"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Clark Kent/Superman

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Clark Kent/Superman

It's Spirit Week at the school where I work and today is Hero Day! I dressed as Clark Kent/Superman!
12-13-11 Clark Kent/Superman
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, prescription replaced
Blazer - thrifted Oleg Cassini
T-shirt - vintage/DIY Superman logo
Oxford - Target
Belt - thrifted
Pants - thrifted Express
Shoes - Dr. Martens

I made my own Superman logo with screenprinting ink and fabric and then hand-sewed it on a t-shirt. I probably won't have a reason to wear a Superman shirt again so this way I can just remove it when I'm done without wrecking a shirt!


Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird... it's a plane... it's CHRISTINE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails