"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Rock and rock and roll

Friday, December 2, 2011

Rock and rock and roll

I'm selling my screenprinted t-shirts and some screenprinted canvases tonight at "The Great Rock and Roll Swap Meet" at The Hexagon (a local bar/small concert venue). There's a bunch of local bands (Umami, Red Pens, Still Pacific and Bottlekids) playing too and it's free!
12-2-11 Rock and rock and roll
Cardigan - inherited from aunt, Bloomingdale's brand
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Belt - from a Target dress
Pants - thrifted, Bleyle for Hooper
Shoes - Seychelles

The most exciting part about it is I'm done screenprinting for a while! I made a ton of shirts and art and now I can stop coming home from work at 4pm and screenprinting and heat-setting until midnight every day. Whew! Plus I'm not expecting to sell anywhere near the amount of stuff I made at the sale tonight, so I'll have some inventory should another event come up that I want to go to (and for all the last minute etsy orders I tend to get, right before Christmas)! Yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails