"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Rosie

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rosie

The sleeves of insanity sweater today... I've never worn this sweater with this skirt because the colors are very similar but not the same and I though it would drive me nuts. But it doesn't. Good enough. 
2-21-13 Rosie
Sweater - DKNY (previously worn 1, 2)
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Tights - ??? But they're dark brown, I assure you! 
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

The deets...
DKNY rose sweaterDKNY sweater sleeve

I stopped by the Optiz Outlet in St Louis Park last night because all their winter coats are 90% off. So I got this cute wool Kenneth Cole coat for $35 (down from $345)! Woop! Now's the time to go buy a coat for next year! I don't own a black coat so I thought it was a smart choice. My go-to winter coat is pastel yellow tweed so it gets a bit gross since I ride the city bus twice a day. 

My new Kenneth Cole coat

Don't worry, I put a hat, scarf, gloves, big socks, and boots on before I walked to the bus stop but I just took this photo quick so you could see it without all the cold-weather accessories in the way!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails