"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Formal day

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Formal day

Today is "Formal Day" at my school. The kids and staff are all supposed to dress up today as part of our school's spirit week. They are all adorable, of course. Seeing all the little girls in parkas with big foofy dresses sticking out with snowpants and snowboots on underneath for the walk to the bus stop was just too funny! And all the tiny boys wearing their dad's ties, which are way too long on them.

IMG_0049
Fascinator - Amy New York brand (found at an antique shop)
Blazer - thrifted JH Collectables
Dress - thrifted vintage, handmade
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Ridiculous overhead shot of my fascinator... it's the one I found while antiquing with Nate the day before Christmas. I think it was $8. Not too bad! 
lunapic_136016233515900_6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails