"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Ms. Jackson

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ms. Jackson

I'd only been at work for about four minutes before a student told me "You look like Michael Jackson in that one video. Err, um, his sister in that one video." Nice save. 

2-19-13 Ms. Jackson
Jacket - vintage, buttons replaced by me
Shirt - Target
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Tracy Reese

I had a relaxing extra-long weekend. I had Friday AND Monday off! And I mostly wasted them! Hooray! I have no motivation left to work on stuff until it stops being freezing cold. See you in late March, productivity! Though I did get to see my friend Megan who was in town for a few days from Denver. My two best friends are both named Megan, it gets confusing. Especially when the three of us lived together forever. Sorry, I can't show photos of the three of us from this weekend on the blog though. One is a therapist so we don't want her patients randomly coming across photos of us old ladies reliving our glory days! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails