"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Romance and insanity

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Romance and insanity

I'm wearing red. And pink. On Valentine's Day. I'm so original and revolutionary I just blew your fucking mind, didn't I? 
2-14-13 Romance and insanity
Glasses - thrifted vintage, lenses replaced
Cowl - crocheted by me
Oxford - vintage Wrangler
Cords - thrifted Banana Republic (altered from long flares by me)
Shoes - Tracy Reese

Eh, I probably won't do anything special tonight. I'm taking my special needs buddy to his drumming class and making him dinner (just like every Thursday!) and then I'll head over to Nate's to watch Project Runway and Parks & Rec. Last year on Valentine's Day, we drank a bottle of champagne while we watched Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. Plus I did make him those rather ridiculous Valentines last year, and he bought me a box of Duraflame logs for my fireplace. It's not that we aren't romantic, we just have our own kind of insanity that works for us. And it doesn't involve flowers or chocolates or restaurants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails