"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Rugby

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rugby

I found this shirt at a thrift store on $1 day and wasn't going to buy it because it's almost identical to a shirt I already own. Buuuuuut, I decided that I would get it anyway, and perhaps save it's twin for weekends only from now on.
IMG_0164
Rugby shirt - thrifted boys Polo Ralph Lauren
Necklaces - garage sales (found by my mom)
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Loafers - Plenty by Tracy Reese


This other shirt was my mom's "painting shirt" in the '80s and I wore it anyway, and my work doesn't care if I do. Because, hey, if you can't wear a paint-covered shirt at an arts school, where can you where one? But for now, it's nice to have it's non-painted twin too. I just really love kelly green and navy together! 
4-17-12 Like Jackson Pollock3-5-10 Casual, yet fancy
10-17-11 Preppy painter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails