"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Ants in the pants

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ants in the pants

I am getting antsy... antsy for spring, gardening, bike rides, and even though it's a long way off - my swimming pool. I'm excited it's almost March though! So close! I am not excited to start looking for a summer job though. The past few years I've worked summer school (which is only 4 hours a day for 6 weeks) but it's always a struggle to make ends meet for those few months. When I was a waitress/bartender/bev cart girl at a golf club I was rolling in dough in the summer. Unfortunately the club closed, but I'm hoping to find a similar job for this summer. Wish me luck! I've got Friday off work due to conferences so I'm gonna spend the day job hunting!

IMG_0334
Glasses - thrifted vintage, lenses replaced
Blouse - vintage Bryn Mawr from Seoul Folk Flea
Sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - vintage Mason Shoe Co. (from Jabot's Boutique)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails