"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Three days early

Monday, February 11, 2013

Three days early

I feel kinda Valentine-y in this outfit today... oops! I'm a few days early I guess!
2-11-13 Three days early...
Sweater - thrifted vintage
Shirt - c/o Jacob
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Friday night, Nate and I babysat my nephew, Henrik. He was really good but did not want to go to bed. At all.

Henrik, looking skeptical about Nate's book-reading abilities...
IMG_0124

Oh! Now I get it! Ha ha!
IMG_0125


On Saturday we went over to Megan and John's house. Megan made us chicken scampi for dinner and  we played Seinfeld Scene It? (I kicked everyone's ass) and Battle of the Sexes (the girls won!) Sunday it was snowing/sleeting/raining ice all day. Nate has never seen Breaking Bad so we watched the whole first season on Netflix. I've seen all the seasons, but it was fun to watch it from the beginning again.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails