"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Squash related fashion

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Squash related fashion

Today I am dressed like a squash. or gourd. or maybe this tree by my house. If this tree wore a totally awesome lion head belt.
 Cardigan - thrifted Sigred Olsen
T-shirt - Target
Belt - thrifted Jones New York
Skirt - thrifted Banana Republic
Socks - thrifted Rodarte for Target (new)
Shoes - MIA

And while I don't want to turn this blog into making small-talk about the weather, can I get a
on this wind? Yesterday the wind was blowing like 30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45mph... it was insane!  I didn't dare open my umbrella for the rain (it would have gone inside out and would not have helped much since the rain was pretty much blowing in sideways). There was so much crap just blowing down the street. And trees falling. And it was insanely loud and rattling my windows all night. And I almost died on my walk home from the bus stop. Let's do it again today, but this time with the possibility of snow! Guh... is it spring yet?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Few things in this world are awesomer than that belt.

Rebecca said...

I like all the fall colors.

This weather is impossible not to talk about. I looked out the window, and say that someones giant inflatable pumpkin is now in my backyard.

Anna said...

Love your ode to squash outfit!

And yes, this wind is crrrrazy! Two whole trees blew over in our backyard. Our garbage can was halfway down the driveway. At least we have our power, I hear a lot of people don't.

Nicola said...

I like those shoes a lot! I feel sorry that the tree doesn't have a lion belt, could you wrap yours around it while you're not wearing it?

Emily said...

Hello! I came across your blog on Between Laundry Days. I am a Minneapolis girl as well and I love finding other local bloggers! (Not only for the fashion, but for the "It was so cold today..." I know because I was there!) I will be back to read more! You also have lovely fashion sense :)

myedit said...

Currently picturing a tree wearing a lion belt...
That lion belt is tops.

Sarah said...

I love it! The belt really makes it awesome.

Rad said...

Looking great in autumnal colors! The lion belt is making me reconsider my feelings for lion accessories (I don't have any).

Ms. Falcon said...

this outfitlooks so delicous! beige, coral and yellow look so amazing together!
And i really love the leo belt!

C said...

Thank you for my daily dose of John Belushi. And may I just say that squashy outfits are the BEST outfits? 'Cause they are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails