"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Cool nerd

Friday, October 15, 2010

Cool nerd

I found this terrible t-shirt at a thrift store for $1 and I couldn't just leave it there... it's so inherently nerdy and sweet! Only problem is, I'm not sure I'm cool enough to pull off something this dorky...
Blazer - thrifted little boys
Shirt - thrifted
Pants - Target
Boots - Modern Vintage

The nerdiest shirt there ever was:
The booties remind me of the Proenza Schouler booties I love but will never have...

So excited for the weekend! Tonight I'm going to my friend JJ and Steve's house for enchiladas and beers instead of a traditional rehearsal dinner for their wedding tomorrow... then tomorrow = wedding! I'm so excited! They are so sweet and perfect for each other and have been together for like 11 years, owned a house together for 3 years, and JJ is almost 6 months pregnant! Adorables! I'm super excited to wear my new Gryphon dress that has weighs like 5 pounds! I'll be back with a hangover and pictures!

11 comments:

Anna said...

Those booties are awesome, love 'em!

Should be a perfect weekend for a Minnesota fall wedding, have fun!

Rebecca said...

Those booties are really cute. It sounds like it will be a fun wedding.

Rad said...

I adore the nerd shirt. You definitely cool enough to rock it. In fact, you are too cool for school in that ancient Greek vase motiff.
Also, who else could pair it with such kick ass booties?
Enjoy your wedding/party

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i loved this tee shirt as soon as i opened the browswer before i even saw that you'd titled it "cool nerd." because i like it, does that make me a cool nerd, too?

Kimberley said...

That shirt is amazing.

Lesa said...

Love the nerd shirt, yes, it looks great on you, also love the booties.

Kateri said...

Oh. My. Zeus. I would sacrifice a hekatomb of cattle for that shirt. Does it have a brand/label? I NEED IT.

Ms. Falcon said...

this greec pattern on the shirt doesn't look nerdy to me! it's really great and fun!

... maybe i'm a nerd and that's the reason why i like it so much.... this shirt makes me think of myself ; )))

www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Nana Erin said...

I am torn between telling you you are SO cool enough, and lying, and saying you are not...but I am. (I am, that parts not a lie. I'm pretty cool.)

FutureLint said...

Kateri - sorry! Someone cut the tag out so I have no idea what the brand is!

StayJay said...

I love that shirt, nerdy or not - in fact, have been looking for ancient Greek (replica) pottery like that for months now!! Sigh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails