"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Rocktober

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rocktober

 Yes, I am wearing the hair down for once. It is finally getting long enough it only makes me slightly crazy when it's down as opposed to the full on crazy of when it was chin length.
 Sweater - thrifted vintage
T-shirt - Target
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - vintage (www.stephaniegeisler.etsy.com)
Boots - Timberland

The crazy boots:
I am only kinda dressed like a hot dog today. I should have worn brown boots for the full hot dog effect. I am sorry. I let you down. I will understand if you leave me and go follow one of the other million hot dog related fashion blogs out there. But maybe the boots make me look like a burnt hot dog?

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your hair looks nice down, and I like those boots.

I never thought of red and yellow as dressing like a hot dog, but it is a hilarious comparison.

Ashley J said...

Ohhh, I love your hair down...very pretty! I would have never in a million years thought to pair those boots with that outfit but somehow you make it work!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

myedit said...

Boots, boots, boots... these are crazy but pretty awesome. And for a Canadian winter they would be very useful...

Anna said...

Those boots are awesome! Love how you styled them here. And ps. Your hair looks great down!

Daytime Night Owl said...

Love those boots.

Your hair is awesome down! love it!

Marie said...

Adore the hair and the boots. Rock on.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

jesse.anne.o said...

I will echo everyone else - hair looks great down and really like the boots.

I don't think you look like a hotdog - all the colors go nicely together.

C said...

Dammit. Those boots make you look SO badass.

Anonymous said...

Hahah I never thought hotdog until you said it, hilarious. I was actually thinking the boots made the sweet ensemble look way more cool and tough.

Liina said...

I too love these boots. They are *amazing* worn with that happy little skirt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails