"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Camel horses

Friday, October 29, 2010

Camel horses

I feel like this is one of those outfits that no one in real life will understand but the blogosphere will...
Sweater - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted Banana Republic
Socks - TJ Maxx
Shoes - Bakers

The horses and horseshoe on the back...

The camel coat... it was 27 degrees this morning so I decided that a long wool coat was in order (one that matched, duh! If I'm doing camel, I'm doing camel.)
 Coat - thrifted Pavilion Petite

Didja notice???? I wore this camel skirt EVERY DAY this week! Ha! I guess you didn't get to see Monday's because of my red-eye flight, but I LOVE this skirt. And it's one of the few skirts I own that is above the knee so I almost always wear knee socks or tall boots with it!

Some past wearings of the skirt (not from this week):

HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with some pictures of my ridiculous pantsless costume (No, I am not being Lady Gaga and I'm insulted if that's what you thought... my costume is faaaar more original than that! Not to insult all the Gagas out there though, I am just deranged about Halloween and coming up with original costumes... my worst nightmare is to see someone else dressed as the same thing.) Viva La Halloweeeeeeeen!

11 comments:

C said...

Have a lovely Halloween weekend, friend! I, too, LOVE this skirt, and have decided I would like to borrow it (erm...permanently...). And that sweater? DAMN.

Ashley J said...

I love your camel color skirt week collection, you have the cutest figure and are so original in your clothing choices! Like you, I would be super embarrassed if someone has the same Halloween costume on as me. I cannot wait to reveal mine come Monday morning. Have a fabulous Halloween!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Have a fun Halloween. I really like the camel skirt.

Nicola said...

I really like the cardigan collar peeking out from underneath that coat. It's the little things that make an outfit.

Anna said...

Okay, you have some of the best clothing items I have ever seen. I'd love to play dress up in your closet. That sweater is FAN-tas-tic!!

jesse.anne.o said...

I would never have noticed - it's so great when an unassuming neutral can be such an integral part of awesomeness.

Needless to say (most likely) - that sweater is fantastic.

Lesa said...

Great sweater and love the coat, you get such good finds! Happy Halloween.

Ena said...

I love that horse sweater! So pretty and looks nice with that skirt!

*Ena*

Sivka said...

WOW!!!Amazing!

Mrs_L said...

Nicely done job! One week, one skirt, seven looks, and every single one eye-catching!
I like watching you, you never bore me :)

Chaucee said...

Caramel is perfect for fall : ) I need to get some pieces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails