"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The cutest white dress in all the land

Friday, October 8, 2010

The cutest white dress in all the land

Ok, fine. It's off-white. I found this dress in a thrift store in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin, on the six hour drive back from my parents house to Minneapolis (which took like 12 hours because of all the thrifting and then my car troubles...) and I loooooove it! I had to wear it on it's own one more time before it gets cold!

Dress - thrifted vintage
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - thrifted Candies

On my bike ride to and from work, I cross the railroad tracks a few times. If a train comes by, I have to sit there and wait as it slowly goes by for like10 minutes... which is annoying on the way to work (uh, I'm late because I ran into some train traffic?) but on the way home is fine. Here's a nice little shot of the train with downtown Minneapolis in the background from yesterday afternoon:

So I'm doing the "Zombie Pub Crawl" this Saturday... yes, hundreds of undead zombies wandering around drinking... anyway, I'm trying to decide which of my previous Halloween costumes to zombify... zombie pregnant cheerleader? zombie Blind Melon bumblebee girl? zombie Little Orphan Annie? zombie Frida Kahlo? zombie Ginger from Gilligans Island? zombie Maude Lebowski.?  It's a tough decision. I'll be back on Monday with some stories and some pictures I'm sure... 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zombie pregnant cheerleader gets my vote.

And I'm in awe: That IS the perfect white dress!

C said...

I have to go with Zombie Blind Melon bumblebee girl myself. Have a blast!

Oh, and wow, SUCH a gorgeous dress.

Rebecca said...

That is a lovely dress.

I like the idea of zombie Annie, but they all sound funny.

Anonymous said...

That dress is an incredible find! I can't wait to see it with warm cardis and boots when it gets cooler. :) It'll be a great remix staple!

I'm voting for Zombie Annie!

small said...

Love the dress!

A zombie bumblebee would be hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That dress is a thrift treasure!

And zombie anything will be funny for at least a few years, right?

Ms. Falcon said...

that white dress is so cute... can't wait to see it in winter time...
zombie pregnant cheerleader would make me laugh!

http://www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

That is an adorable dress!
My vote is for zombie pregnant cheerleader.

Julia said...

Yes, that is the cutest white dress in all the land!

Tea Lady said...

Now thats a great dress!

Unknown said...

That dress is beautiful, what a great vintage find!

lawyerdoll said...

That dress is classic... I love all the detail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails