"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): A fish wish

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A fish wish

 Oxford - thrifted J.Crew
Necklace - vintage shop
Shirt tie - vintage from my grandma
Belt - thrifted Old Navy
Skirt - thrifted Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes - Pink Studio

The fish necklace:

I am suddenly lacking in the motivation department this week... I get home from work and I just want to  take a nap then read and craft all night instead of going running and doing boring things like dishes. I figure I'll give myself a few days off and hopefully my motivation will return. Book club tonight, we read Super Sad True Love Story (actually, I have to go read the last 30 pages right now!) It's my turn to suggest 4-5 books for our next meeting and then we vote and read one... any suggestions for good books?

8 comments:

The Style Kludger said...

That necklace is adorable!

I'm reading "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon and it's wonderful!

Andie said...

This look is so cute on you. I love the combo of purple & green. and that necklace is the perfect topping to it!

melissa rose said...

What a great necklace!

Nana Erin said...

A shirt tie! You made it cool again! I wondered when those were coming back. Leave it to you to be ahead of the curve, that is adorable. And now I want one.

EvaNadine said...

i love "things my girlfriend and i have argued about" by mil millington -- totally hilarious. i literally LOLed reading it, which has never happened before.

i also really enjoyed "ella minnow pea" -- i thought it was a really cute and quirky method of writing.

Rebecca said...

I love your accessories. The fish is cute, and it has been ages since I've seen a shirt tie.

My book club is reading 'As She Climbed Across the Table" by Jonathan Letham. It is a little odd, but amusing.

Unknown said...

I love that skirt, my friend gave me the same thing while she was cleaning out her closet a while back.

C said...

I'm too late to suggest anything for your bookclub, but anything by Jonathan Franzen is good by me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails