"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): "Spring Inspirations, Vicodin Style" Marni

Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Spring Inspirations, Vicodin Style" Marni

Ok, I'm back from Boston/NYC and will do a "real" post later... for now I've got laundry to do and groceries to buy, so this will have to tide you over. Marni! This was one of my favorite favorites, obviously, since I already attempted an outfit inspired by this collection. I'll do another one once it FINALLY WARMS UP HERE! I got spoiled by the 50 degree temps on my vacation (I even got little sunburned on my face in NYC!). So, here you go - MARNI! (click it to make it big and readable)



Oooh, and guess what I bought while at the Garment District in Boston??? SOME MARNI! Will show later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails