"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): White out

Thursday, September 5, 2013

White out

The kindergarten kids start today and I'm so excited! They're so ridiculously cute and tiny! I've already seen several crying moms leaving the building :(

IMG_2291
T-shirt - Beck.com
Bangles - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted Liz Claiborne
Sandals - Seychelles

A bit more wedding crap... a few weeks ago Nate and I went to visit my parents in Lake Geneva, WI. We scanned a bunch of my childhood photos for our slideshow and then did some wedding woodworking. Fun in the barn on the lathe!

IMG_2183IMG_2180


We made 15 mini bats that are part of our wedding centerpieces. Then I woodburned them all. We didn't have time to varnish them all but my dad is doing it for us. It was super fun!
IMG_2194

Some of the bats...
IMG_2200

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails