"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Patti

Friday, September 13, 2013

Patti

I feel like this is a very bloggy outfit. Chambray shirt, statementy necklace, patterned pants, big ol' platforms. Yikes.

IMG_2355
Shirt - thrifted newstock Target
Necklace - TJ Maxx
Pants - thrifted The Limited (altered by me)
Shoes - Franco Sarto

Pants detail... these were cropped flares but I skinnified the bottoms. Skinnified. Not a word.
pants detail


Yesterday was my mom's 60th birthday! Yay! Unfortunately she lives 6 hours away so I didn't get to see her but she's coming up soon and my sister and I are going to take her to see a musical. We've already seen so many with her, it's hard to find one we haven't seen yet! Should we embarrass her and put up a photo of her? Yes! This was when Nate and I went to visit my parents in August. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails